Thursday, November 09, 2006

Stuff happens...

...after all "Freedom's untidy, and free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things." and "Death has a tendency to encourage a depressing view of war." and "I believe what I said yesterday. I don't know what I said, but I know what I think, and, well, I assume it's what I said." and "Well, um, you know, something's neither good nor bad but thinking makes it so, I suppose, as Shakespeare said." and "I'm not into this detail stuff. I'm more concepty." so now we know. As Donald fades into history we'll miss his grammar for sure. I'm grateful to Rachel for the link to these Donald Rumsfeld quotes. We wake up this morning to a different political landscape. The neocon scam is over and the neocon rats are deserting the sinking ship. They have stood in the way of dealing with the serious problems facing humanity and the earth for long enough. Maybe one day Rummie can be put on trial for his war crimes against the Iraqi people but for now let's just celebrate his departure and as Rigmor has a supply of bubbly we'll go back to hers.

No comments: