Thursday, June 22, 2006

A perfect day...


...starts with coffee and chocolate just like this morning. Then a preview of some beautiful thangkas just in from Nepal, including a beautiful Avalokiteshvara. My friend gives me two of his famous organic ganga cookies with isolator hash inside and I think how great sometimes to be in Amsterdam. Then on my red bicycle into town. At the moment I'm listening to Vivaldi and thinking what sort of reality do I want to spend my life in. Right now it's the one I've got. So much magic in such a short space of time. Rigmor's been having a hard time keeping fit at Cannons Health Club. Now I realise why I do Qi gong in the park. It's fun, free and I get lots of fresh air.

2 comments:

Rigmor said...

Well, your reality sound wicked.From the cookie to red bike! So NOT central London in the City.

I don't know Qi Gong, but I assume it has nothing to do with swmimmig... which is pretty much what I used to use Cannons for.

Unknown said...

No, Qi gong is not swimming. It's a form of Chinese exercise and meditation. True, Amsterdam is much less stressful than central London.