Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Manon cooks for my blog!...


in the original setting, originally uploaded by Securitas et Pax.

...Those sunglasses get everywhere. This toast looks delicious and I sure hope there is some left. It was a wet weekend in Amsterdam and I was brooding about lots of things. Maybe the weather really does affect our mood. I was reading yesterday how the Reagan administration developed the idea of how important visual images are in keeping on message. Regardless of his politics Ronnie was always good for a picture and if those of us who work in sustainable development are to get our message across we shall also have to master visual imagery. I'm convinced that it has a lot to do with the way our brains are wired. What we see determines our survival and always has priority over language, which came later in evolution.

No comments: